Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hippie food

I've recently discovered Stonyfield yogurt at Wegmans, and I'm hopelessly addicted. This stuff is darn tasty, healthy, and organic in the best way possible. If you're a yogurt fan, check 'em out. I haven't been disappointed by a flavor yet, but my top 5 are Maple Vanilla, Key Lime, Chocolate Underground, French Vanilla, and Apricot Mango.

And, while I'm talking about food, 'tis the season for one of the best yuletide-hippie drinks, Silk Nog! I can chug this stuff by the liter. It's smooth, sweet, and surprisingly not-bad-for-you. One caveat: don't expect Silk Nog to taste like real Egg Nog. The flavor is unique and only slightly noggish. If you're feeling adventurous, try adding some to your coffee for a bit o' holiday magic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy long time no see. After reading your post I'm starting to wonder what you would look like with dreadlocks

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like long hair. My vote is go for it! ;)

8:40 AM  
Blogger J said...

Red dreads, eh? Hmmm... I do like the idea of going shampooless.
Good to hear from you, Alex. We should grab a drink sometime.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home